As per the Student Enrolment Guide accepted upon enrolment. the Academy of Fitness has a fair and reasonable refund policy which applies to all courses provided by the Academy.
When a refund will be granted:
All students at the Academy are entitled to a refund of all or part of their course fees if:
1. the student requests to cancel their course within 24 hours of enrolment
2. the student has overpaid the course fees
3. the Academy cancels the course and does not provide at least one alternative option
In the instance of a student requesting a refund within 24 hours of enrolment, a full refund less a $500 administration fee, will be granted subject to the request for a refund is made in writing and supported with proof of payment. A phone call request for a refund will not be granted.
When a refund won't be granted:
1. When a student requests to cancel their course after 24 hours of enrolment
2. When a student requests to cancel their course because they have changed their mind about continuing with the course/s or progressing to the next stage of the enrolled course/s
3. When a student requests to cancel their course because their work circumstances have changed including a change of jobs, a change of work hours or being made redundant.
4. When a student request to cancel their course because of a medical condition or injury
5. When a student has a change of personal circumstances
6. When a student changes their mind about agreeing to or accepting a term or condition in the Student Enrolment Guide accepted upon enrollment.