1. Lodge a ticket here: LODGE A TICKET
You will receive an email with your ticket number - your ticket is then placed in the queue for action by the Academy Student Support Team - we endeavour to respond within 48 hours however there may be occasions where a response will take longer.
2. Chat in real time with your tutor: Click on the orange chat box at the bottom right hand side of this screen?
We encourage you to use it for one on one immediate interaction with your tutor. If you can't see the orange chat box, it is available for select periods throughout the week - please log onto your online learning platform to view current availability times. If you would like to contact your tutor outside of tutor live chat times, please lodge a ticket here: LODGE A TICKET
How Long Do I Have To Wait For A Response?
When lodging a ticket, you should allow up to 48 hours for the Academy’s student support team to reply to your ticket. While we aim to answer all questions as soon as possible – sometimes an issue make take longer than 48 hours to investigate and respond.
What If it’s Urgent?
We try our best to answer all tickets as fast as possible, but please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Tickets are answered in the order they come in.
Important Things to Keep In Mind:
If you submit a ticket, please wait for a response before contacting us again Repeatedly contacting us through different communications platforms will keep moving your original ticket to the bottom of the queue which means it will take longer to receive an answer.
As a student with the Academy of Fitness you will be required to join an online learning portal to participate in your studies.
In addition, the Academy of Fitness will officially communicate with you via email to your nominated email address provided by you on enrolment.
The Academy of Fitness ensures that all communications with students occur via written means to ensure:
- that all students are given equal treatment with regards to availability of communication and support
- that a written record of communication exists to avoid misunderstandings that can sometimes occur through telephone or verbal conversations
- that issues brought to the Academy's attention can be resolved as quickly as possible